Pope and Sons has been working within the Oceanside and Mid-Island area installing and servicing commercial refrigeration and HVAC systems for over 40 years. Our expertise is trusted by many big names in the region. Although we work with some of the bigger commercial outlets in the area, we also work with smaller commercial businesses who see the value in Pope and Sons as an industry leader.
Our service and installation knowledge goes beyond commercial refrigeration to industrial blast freezers, ice flakers, holding coolers and freezers for fish processing and cold storage companies.
We feel that good customer service means showing up quickly to service or repair your commercial system as quickly as possible. We know that you take your business as seriously as we take ours, and that's why we strive to be the best in the industry.
The more efficiently and harmoniously your building's systems operate, the better your bottom line. Carrier sets industry standards for environmentally sound business practices and a commitment to sustainability across its products, services and operations. We demonstrate this commitment by creating environmentally responsible solutions that consume less energy and incorporate innovations that improve the world - indoors and out.
We Can Help:
- Cost-effective system improvement to increase profitability and enhance asset value
- Expert assessment and guidance for replacement of selected components to avoid large capital expenditures
- Proactive system upgrades to minimize risks associated with emergency repairs and system failures
- Enhanced comfort to preserve facility productivity and tenant retention
- Energy conservation strategies to reduce utility demand charges
We Can Provide:
- Preventative maintenance service such as filter changes, equipment cleaning, parts inspection and leak checking. Preventative maintenance helps to minimize downtime when wearing parts that may fail are repaired or replaced.
- Repair service to diagnose a problem, replace a component or provide a system overhaul.
- Emergency service is available on a 24-hour basis. Repairs can be completed whenever necessary to return your equipment to normal operating condition as quickly as possible.